Friday, July 10, 2015

MY EVERYTHING

WAN ARIFF BIN WAN DAUD is my superdad and NORITA MD NASIR is my supermom .





My mom is the one who can understand me well . everythings happen to me I will story to her because I’m the only one princess in my family . she give me some advice to achieve my target . my father is my only one sweetheart J huhu . I love him so much . he always buy what I want . but he is the angry one . he always tell me to study well and score straight A’s in exam also 4.0 .


I have5 siblings . I’m the third one and the only one flowergirl . I have 4 superhero . My youngest brother name is ‘Abid . the second youngest is Afif . they are so naughty . I’m tired to take care of them but they are my love .



My elderst superhero Aiman sour twenty haha . Practicle at Kuala Lumpur for now .



Second elderst superhero Aizat J my beloved one superhero . always disturb me at anytime and everywhere . 

0 comments:

Post a Comment